Meeting Dates: Wednesday Evenings September – June (new members welcome any time).
Meeting Times: 1815hrs-2100hrs (6:15PM-9:00PM).
Location: The Barrie Armouries (37 Parkside Drive Barrie, ON L4N 1W8).
We are still accepting new members! There are two ways to join us:
If you wish to complete the application beforehand, please fill out the application form here (our unit is 53 Barrie, Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corps): Join us!
If you want to come in and sign up the same night as joining, please come see us any Wednesday evening during the school year!
Please be ready to provide the following on the first night:
- Completed membership application (we do have paper copies if online doesn’t work).
- Proof of age/ legal status document (using any of the below);
- Valid Canadian passport.
- Birth certificate issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency.
- Any card, visa or permit (work, study, resident, etc.) (with photo) issued by the Canadian government which legally authorizes the person to reside in Canada for an extended period of time; or
- Any identification card (with or without photo) issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency.
- Health Care Info (OHIP card or proof of private insurance).
- Signed Code of Conduct (we will provide this).
Still have questions or looking to get in touch with us? Send us an email below!